Vampire Diaries Season 4 Elena Vamp Goes For Her First Attack In Ep 2,New Spoilers
Vampire Diaries season 4 Elena vamp goes for her first attack in ep 2,new spoilers. As previously reported, CW recently dropped a new set of official Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 2 spoilers through their synopsis of the episode,and it revealed that, at one point, newly-turned vampire Elena is going to almost lose control,but Caroline will step in to stop her. So, that should be a very interesting scene to say the least.
Also in the episode, Damon is going to try and help Elena out in his own way,but he’s going to want her to keep “hush hush” about it to Stefan,so it sounds like Damon might be up to a little “no good” action. It’s been reported that he’s going to try and get Elena to feast on some human blood,while Stefan wants her to do the whole animal blood thing.
The crew is also going to have to deal with a new,dangerous vampire hunter in town,named Connor Jordan. Stay tuned. Season 4 premieres on October 11th,2012. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Star Trek 2,Into Darkness Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Twists & More
- New NCIS Season 11 Tons Of New Spoilers Dished By Producer Gary Glasberg
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Banner Shows Zod Intense Flying Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net With More Unseen Footage
- New Nashville Finale Episode 21 To Deliver Lots Of Blood & Shock,New Spoiler