Vampire Diaries Season 4 Evil Elena To Try And Imitate Katherine In Ep 18,New Spoiler
Vampire Diaries season 4 evil Elena to try and imitate Katherine in ep 18,new spoiler. Recently, Zap2it , dished their new Monday kickstart spoiler session and revealed another interesting spoiler tease for Vampire Diaries season 4 evil Elena.
It turns out that for some reason,she’s going to try and imitate Katherine’s wicked ways in the upcoming episode 18 titled, “American Gothic.” However, Katherine will not be impressed with Elena’s imitation,claiming she’s just too damn innocent to do a good job with it.
In their spoiler statement they said, “In the past, we’ve seen Katherine pretend to be Elena plenty of times, but now, we’ll get to see Elena’s best impression of Katherine. Katherine didn’t seem too impressed by the likeness, though… she thinks Elena’s innocence will be a dead giveaway. (Not to mention her haircut.)”
In related news, we’re also going to see Tyler ,again, for at least on last time this season as he’ll have another special moment with Caroline. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Top 15 Box Office Movies Of 2014 Revealed
- New Vampire Diaries Season 6,Episode 18 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CW
- New Reign Season 2,Episode 18 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CW
- New Scandal Season 4,Episode 18 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New Blacklist Season 2,Episode 18 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By NBC