Vampire Diaries Season 4 First Spoiler Clip Hit The Net And Delivers Lots Of Drama
Vampire Diaries season 4 first spoiler clip hit the net and delivers lots of drama. Recently,CW finally released the very first sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming Vampire Diaries season 4,,and it looks pretty wicked as we learn that Elena is highly upset about being a new transitioning vampire,and more.
In the clip, Elena is spotted in present day,talking with Damon and Stefan after the aftermath of her big accident. Elena asks them, ” Am I dead?” She’s obviously very upset about her new condition. Resident witch Bonnie tries to execute a spell that could reverse Elena’s vampire transition,but it doesn’t appear to work very well as Bonnie totally starts bleeding and passing out while doing a seance with Jeremy.
Caroline and Tyler/Klaus get very steamy. At one point, Jeremy asks Elena, if her fangs have come in yet,lol! Isn’t that rude? Towards the end, Elena reveals that she’s dying. It’s crazy intense right off the bat. Check it out,below. Season 4 debuts on October 11th, 2012. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Quicksilver Teaser & Filming Details Revealed By Director
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockinjay Part 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Lionsgate
- New 300,Rise Of An Empire Movie Received Mixed Reviews From Major Film Critics
- New Beauty And The Beast Season 2,Episode 16 Extended Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Once Upon A Time Season 3,Episode 12 Sneak Peek Spoiler Clip Hit The Net