Vampire Diaries Season 4 Jeremy To Dis Bonnie Again By Getting New Girlfriend & More
Vampire Diaries season 4 Jeremy to dis Bonnie again by getting new girlfriend & more. As previously reported, the Vampire Diaries cast recently chatted it up with TV Guide a couple of weeks ago,and dropped new,interesting season 4 spoiler teases. This one,in particular,involves character Jeremy hooking up with another new chick,further dissing any possible amends with his former girl Bonnie.
They said, Jeremy will possibly find love with a new character named April, who will show up in episode 2. She’s a pastor’s daughter that returns from boarding school under tragic circumstances and reconnects with her childhood friend.
Jeremy actor Steven R. McQueen said, “It will be interesting to see where they go with that,but he and Bonnie still have some unfinished business.” Hmm, so it does sound like Jeremy may still try and keep Bonnie in his back pocket after all. However, I don’t think Bonnie’s going to like that too much,especially with her possibly turning evil and all. Stay tuned. Season 4 makes its debut on October 11th,2012. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Star Trek 2,Into Darkness Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Twists & More
- New NCIS Season 11 Tons Of New Spoilers Dished By Producer Gary Glasberg
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Banner Shows Zod Intense Flying Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net With More Unseen Footage
- New Nashville Finale Episode 21 To Deliver Lots Of Blood & Shock,New Spoiler