Vampire Diaries Season 4 Klaus Gets Back Majorly Close With Caroline,New Spoiler
Vampire Diaries season 4 Klaus gets back majorly close with Caroline,new spoiler. Recently, CW dropped this new spoiler pic (above) for their upcoming Vampire Diaries episode 7 of season 4,titled “My Brother’s Keeper,” and it looks like things will get wickedly close and intense between Caroline and Klaus,once again.
Unfortunately, we don’t have much information on what goes down in this particular scene other than what we can make out from this photo. However, we do know that in another part of town, Damon and Elena will also be getting closer as they do a romantic dance in front of a warm fire place.
It’s speculated that this is fallout from a possible break up of Stefan and Elena in episode 6 where some major Elena,Stefan,Damon love triangle stuff will come to a head. Stay tuned. Episode 7 is scheduled to air Thursday,November 29th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- American Idol 2014 Eliminated Emily Pritz Tonight,March 6th
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Movie Setting,Special Character Details & More Revealed
- New Captain America 2,Winter Soldier Four Minute Movie Clip Hit The Net Today
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 10,Episode 14 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- Vampire Diaries Season 5,Episode 15 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net