Vampire Diaries Season 4 Klaus Gets Back Majorly Close With Caroline,New Spoiler
Vampire Diaries season 4 Klaus gets back majorly close with Caroline,new spoiler. Recently, CW dropped this new spoiler pic (above) for their upcoming Vampire Diaries episode 7 of season 4,titled “My Brother’s Keeper,” and it looks like things will get wickedly close and intense between Caroline and Klaus,once again.
Unfortunately, we don’t have much information on what goes down in this particular scene other than what we can make out from this photo. However, we do know that in another part of town, Damon and Elena will also be getting closer as they do a romantic dance in front of a warm fire place.
It’s speculated that this is fallout from a possible break up of Stefan and Elena in episode 6 where some major Elena,Stefan,Damon love triangle stuff will come to a head. Stay tuned. Episode 7 is scheduled to air Thursday,November 29th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Magic Mike XXL Movie Received Mixed Reviews From Major Critics
- New Terminator Genisys Movie Received Mostly Negative Reviews From Major Critics
- New Hannibal Season 3,Episode 6 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Under The Dome Season 3,Episode 4 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit the Net
- New Mistresses Season 3,Episode 5 Steamy Spoiler Promo Clip Hit the Net