Vampire Diaries Season 4 Klaus To Train Jeremy To Vampire Hunt & More,New Spoilers
Vampire Diaries season 4 Klaus to train Jeremy to vampire hunt & more,new spoilers. Recently, executive producer for Vampire Diaries, Julie Plec,unleashed a series of very interesting season 4 spoiler teasers to Hollywood.com that we can expect to see go down as the season creeps along,and in this last one,we learn more about what crazy Klaus will be up to.
It turns out that he’s going to totally hop on the Jeremy bandwagon to speed up his vampire hunting skills so he can get that tattoo map completed ,and locate the elusive vampire cure. We’re guessing Klaus wants it so bad,because he would be able to cure Elena,and then use her doppelgänger blood to replace all his recently killed-off hybrids.
Anyways, Julie stated,when asked about ole Klaus, “Honestly, his actions in the next episode are a little bit surprising in that he decides to focus on the task at hand which is making sure he gets to that cure before anybody else does, because now he’s sort of mark on his back that he needs to protect himself from. The last thing a great immortal hybrid wants to be is a werewolf again. So he’s singularly focused on that.”
After that, Julie stated, Klaus “makes strange bedfellows next week in his pursuit of helping Jeremy complete the hunter’s mark.” Stay tuned. Season 4 will return on January 17th,2013 with episode 10. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Jurassic World Promo Pic Shows Giant Apatosaurus Dinosaur Action
- New Person Of Interest Season 4,Episode 17 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 17 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Til Next Week
- New Pretty Little Liars Season 5,Episode 23 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC Family
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 17 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By CBS