Vampire Diaries Season 4 Klaus To Train Jeremy To Vampire Hunt & More,New Spoilers
Vampire Diaries season 4 Klaus to train Jeremy to vampire hunt & more,new spoilers. Recently, executive producer for Vampire Diaries, Julie Plec,unleashed a series of very interesting season 4 spoiler teasers to Hollywood.com that we can expect to see go down as the season creeps along,and in this last one,we learn more about what crazy Klaus will be up to.
It turns out that he’s going to totally hop on the Jeremy bandwagon to speed up his vampire hunting skills so he can get that tattoo map completed ,and locate the elusive vampire cure. We’re guessing Klaus wants it so bad,because he would be able to cure Elena,and then use her doppelgänger blood to replace all his recently killed-off hybrids.
Anyways, Julie stated,when asked about ole Klaus, “Honestly, his actions in the next episode are a little bit surprising in that he decides to focus on the task at hand which is making sure he gets to that cure before anybody else does, because now he’s sort of mark on his back that he needs to protect himself from. The last thing a great immortal hybrid wants to be is a werewolf again. So he’s singularly focused on that.”
After that, Julie stated, Klaus “makes strange bedfellows next week in his pursuit of helping Jeremy complete the hunter’s mark.” Stay tuned. Season 4 will return on January 17th,2013 with episode 10. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 27,Blood Vs Water Eliminated Hayden Moss In Episode 13 Tonight
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Sexy Car Posing For New Chanel Modeling Gig Yesterday In D Town
- New Sons Of Anarchy Season 7 Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By Producer Kurt Sutter
- New Nashville Season 2,Episode 11 Spoilers Delayed Due To Winter Break,New Intel
- New Criminal Minds Season 9,Episode 12 Spoilers Delayed Due To Winter Break,New Intel