Vampire Diaries Season 4 Premiere Date Finally Revealed By CW
Vampire Diaries Season 4 premiere date finally revealed by CW. According to a new report from vampirediariesonline, CW finally stopped being so secretive,and revealed the much anticipated premiere date for Vampire Diaries 4th season.
However, we are going to have to wait it out for quite a bit as it won’t be returning until October 11th, 2012. So, fellow fans, you’re going to have to sit tight, but don’t fret as we’ll definitely tide you guys over with spoilers,sneak peeks,photos and anything else we can get our freaking hands on until the premiere date makes its way here.
In fact, we already got a new spoiler in today. Two,new characters will be hitting up Mystic Falls,and one of them could be the next big bad. Yep,even worse than Klaus. We’re going to post all the details of that, shortly, so stay tuned. I will tell you, right now, that the two characters names are April and Connor.
Also, a lot more spoilers will be arriving in mid-July when the producers and cast arrive at 2012 Comic-Con in San Diego,CA for a huge Q&A session. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- NCIS Season 11 Spoilers: Intense Investigator Richard Parsons Returning In Ep 1 & More
- New Game Of Thrones Season 3,Finale Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed
- New Star Trek 3 Is Happening With Possible 2016 Release Date Plus New Spoilers
- New Star Trek 2,Into Darkness Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Twists & More
- New NCIS Season 11 Tons Of New Spoilers Dished By Producer Gary Glasberg