Vampire Diaries Season 4 Spoiler: Elena Attacks Her First Victim In Episode 2
Elena attacks her first victim in episode 2 in this new Vampire Diaries season 4 spoiler. Recently,CW revealed the new spoilers and clips for their upcoming Vampire Diaries episode 2 of season 4,and we got this new photo (above) that shows our new Elena vamp,moving in for a wicked blood-sucking attack on an innocent female. Shame on her,lol! Later on, Elena goes to look in a mirror and cry about it as the blood drips down her chin.
Judging from the synopsis, I think this may be the scene where Caroline stops Elena from killing the chick after she loses control,so that will definitely be a very interesting scene to say the very least.
Also, Elena will get wickedly more steamy and passionate with Stefan,since they’re both vampires now. Episode 2 airs this Thursday night,October 18th at 7pm central time on CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Nashville Season 2 Totally Happening,New Spoilers Are On The Way
- New Criminal Minds Season 9 Definitely In The Works,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- New Grimm Season 3 Totally In The Works,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- Dancing With The Stars 16 Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough Won The Whole Show Tonight
- Megan Fox Spotted Working With Weapons On New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set,New Pic