Vampire Diaries Season 4 Stefan & Caroline Possible Future Romance Hinted By Producer
Vampire Diaries season 4 Stefan & Caroline possible future romance hinted by Producer. Recently, Entertainment Weekly dropped some new spoilery tidbits for the rest of Vampire Diaries season 4 in their special “Boiler Room” session. And after reading through endless,useless chatter, they finally revealed something quite interesting, via Executive Producer Julie Plec.
It turns out that there’s a definite possibility of some romantic sparkage that might flame up between Caroline and Stefan in the future. We don’t know when and we don’t know where. We just know what we heard. Whether it comes to fruition or not is a whole other challenge all together.
Here’s what Julie Plec had to say when asked about the Stefan/Caroline possibility, ” All I’ll say on the matter is I’ve been shipping them since episode 2 of season 2, when Stefan took her in the bathroom and told her she is going to be okay. So if I’M shipping them. Then maybe one day it’s a road that we can travel down.” So, if any of you guys want Stefan and Caroline to hook up,keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New NCIS Los Angeles Season 7 Tony DiNozzo Crossover Teaser Spoilers Dished Out
- New Castle Season 8 Ryan & Esposito Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By The Producer
- New Once Upon A Time Season 5 Interesting Dark Swan Spoiler Teaser Hit The Net
- New Scream Season 2 Officially Confirmed,New Spoilers Are On The Way
- New General Hospital 2015,September 2nd Episode Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC