Vampire Diaries Season 4 To Deliver A Ton Of New Spoilers At 2012 Comic-Con Next Month
Vampire Diaries season 4 to deliver a ton of new spoilers at 2012 Comic-Con next month. According to a new report from Vampirediariesonline, WB announced that the Vampire Diaries crew will be headed back to the traditional Comic-Con event this summer to reveal a whole slew of new spoilers for you guys.
That means we’ll be posting new video clips,posters,photos,and more. Whatever materials are freaking presented, we’re gonna get it up. This will be their 4th year in a row to show up at the event. Producers will answering questions from fans at the Q&A panel as well as signing autographs.
Their panel will take place on July 14th in Ballroom 20 in San Diego,California. Main stars: Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, and more will be joining executive producers/writers Julie Plec and Kevin Williamson, so it should be a blast. Stay tuned. Season 4 debuts this fall. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 15 New,Very First Promo,Commercial Clip Hit The Net
- New Avengers 2 Movie Scarlet Witch,Quicksilver To Bring Trouble & More,New Spoilers
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Shocked Lois Lane Close Up Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Crazy Superman With Falling Truck Action
- Arrow Season 2 Roy Harper Upgraded To Regular For More Screentime & More,New Spoiler