Vampire Diaries Season 4 To Feature Shocking Death Sequence & More In Very First Episode
Vampire Diaries season 4 to feature huge death sequence & more in very first episode. As previously reported, Entertainment Weekly,chatted it up with Vampire Diaries producer Julie Plec,and she dished out some very interesting,new season 4,spoiler teasers. One of them includes a huge death scene that’s going to go down in the very first episode back.
Plec said that Alaric Saltzman told the council that the town was filled with vampires along with a lot of details about a lot of people. And in the first episode back, we’re going to see a “powerful, surprising death sequence” during the premiere.
She also revealed that Damon and Stefan are going to start fighting over how to train newly-turned vampire Elena. Stay tuned. Season 4 debuts on October 11th,2012. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- True Blood Season 6 Bill To Cause More Disasters,Scares Jessica & More,New Spoilers
- New Teen Wolf Season 3,Episode 4 Second Promo Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- Arrow Season 2 To Bring On Even More Familiar Comic Book Characters Than Arrow
- New Pretty Little Lairs Season 4,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC Family
- New Pretty Little Liars Season 4,Episode 3 Wild Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net