New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 7 Third Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 7 third spoiler clip hit the net. Recently, CW dropped this new,3rd,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming Vampire Diaries episode 7 of season 4,and it looks quite interesting as Stefan gets real cold with Damon,and more. The episode is titled, “My Brother’s Keeper.”
In the new clip, Damon tries to chat up Stefan about still working with Klaus. However, Stefan is definitely not in the mood as he tells him, he just broke up with Elena. After that, Damon tells him they need to find a different vampire hunter besides Jeremy to avoid him,becoming a Connor clone.
Then Stefan tells Damon, he’s on his own. To cap off the clip,Stefan gets real cold,and tells Damon to not pretend like him breaking up with Elena isn’t the best thing ever. Check it out,below. Episode 7 airs this Thursday night,November 29th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 25 Eliminated Keith Tollefson & Whitney Duncan In Episode 6 Tonight,October 24th
- New Avengers 2,Age Of Ultron Movie Clips Releasing In A Couple Of Days,New Details
- New Batman V Superman First Movie Trailer To Release In Nov Or Dec 2014
- New Good Wife Season 6,Episode 6 Extended Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Reign Season 2,Episode 5 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net