New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 7 Third Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 7 third spoiler clip hit the net. Recently, CW dropped this new,3rd,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming Vampire Diaries episode 7 of season 4,and it looks quite interesting as Stefan gets real cold with Damon,and more. The episode is titled, “My Brother’s Keeper.”
In the new clip, Damon tries to chat up Stefan about still working with Klaus. However, Stefan is definitely not in the mood as he tells him, he just broke up with Elena. After that, Damon tells him they need to find a different vampire hunter besides Jeremy to avoid him,becoming a Connor clone.
Then Stefan tells Damon, he’s on his own. To cap off the clip,Stefan gets real cold,and tells Damon to not pretend like him breaking up with Elena isn’t the best thing ever. Check it out,below. Episode 7 airs this Thursday night,November 29th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Chicago Fire Season 3,Episode 22 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- Chicago Fire Season 3,Episode 22 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Agents Of SHIELD Season 2,Episode 20 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- New Flash Episode 21,Season 1 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net
- Castle Season 7,Episode 22 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net