New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 7 Third Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 7 third spoiler clip hit the net. Recently, CW dropped this new,3rd,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming Vampire Diaries episode 7 of season 4,and it looks quite interesting as Stefan gets real cold with Damon,and more. The episode is titled, “My Brother’s Keeper.”
In the new clip, Damon tries to chat up Stefan about still working with Klaus. However, Stefan is definitely not in the mood as he tells him, he just broke up with Elena. After that, Damon tells him they need to find a different vampire hunter besides Jeremy to avoid him,becoming a Connor clone.
Then Stefan tells Damon, he’s on his own. To cap off the clip,Stefan gets real cold,and tells Damon to not pretend like him breaking up with Elena isn’t the best thing ever. Check it out,below. Episode 7 airs this Thursday night,November 29th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Bachelor In Paradise Eliminated Brooks,And Jesse Quit In Episode 6 Tonight,September 1st
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Movie Poster Shows Mesalla Rebel Gun Toting Action
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Show Lex Luthor Actor Head Covering Action
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 1 First Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS Season 12,Episode 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS