New Vampire Diaries Season 4,Episode 7 Third Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
New Vampire Diaries season 4,episode 7 third spoiler clip hit the net. Recently, CW dropped this new,3rd,sneak peek/spoiler clip (below) for their upcoming Vampire Diaries episode 7 of season 4,and it looks quite interesting as Stefan gets real cold with Damon,and more. The episode is titled, “My Brother’s Keeper.”
In the new clip, Damon tries to chat up Stefan about still working with Klaus. However, Stefan is definitely not in the mood as he tells him, he just broke up with Elena. After that, Damon tells him they need to find a different vampire hunter besides Jeremy to avoid him,becoming a Connor clone.
Then Stefan tells Damon, he’s on his own. To cap off the clip,Stefan gets real cold,and tells Damon to not pretend like him breaking up with Elena isn’t the best thing ever. Check it out,below. Episode 7 airs this Thursday night,November 29th at 7pm central time on the CW. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Amy Tough In First ‘Camp X-Ray’ Official Movie Pic
- New Batman Vs Superman Possible Love Triangle Details Discussed & More,New Clip
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Banner Shows An Intense Wolverine & Others In Action
- New Batman Vs Superman Details Revealed By Amy Adams AKA Lois Lane,New Clip
- New Batman TV Show Named Gotham Is Coming To FOX,New Spoilers Already Revealed