Vampire Diaries Season 5 To Start With A Huge Bang And Blood,New Spoilers
Vampire Diaries season 5 to start with a huge bang and blood,new spoilers. Recently, Celebified, caught up to Vampire Diaries,Bonnie starlet, Katerina Graham at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards,and she dished up some new spoiler scoopage for the upcoming season 5. It turns out that we’re going to see the new season start off with huge bang, blood will definitely be involved, and more (video below).
In the new clip, Kat revealed that season 5 is going to start off with a huge bang,and there will definitely be blood. Most of Bonnie’s scenes will,of course, be with Jeremy. Jeremy will continue to provide support for Bonnie,and their relationship will continue to develop in a different, but intimate way.
After that, the clip closed out with Kat, rambling on about her music that no one ever cares about. Check it out,below. Season 5 is set to premiere on Thursday night,October 3rd on the CW. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Supernatural Season 10,Finale Episode 23 Third Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- New Bachelorette 2015,Episode 3 Spoilers Hit The Net
- New Flash Season 2 Totally In The Works,New Spoilers On The Way
- New Flash Finale Episode 23,Season 1 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- New Suits Season 5,Episode 1 Official Spoiler Photos Hit The Net