Vampire Diaries Season 5 Tons Of New Spoilers Revealed By The Cast At 2013 Comic Con
Vampire Diaries season 5 tons of new spoilers revealed by the cast at 2013 Comic Con. As previously reported, the Vampire Diaries season 5 cast,showed up at the big 2013 Comic-Con event in San Diego,California,and dropped a ton of new spoilery dish at their Q&A panel. It turns out that we’re going to possibly see and even bigger baddy than Silas, Katherine will be totally f’d up ,and more (video below).
In the new clip, they started off ,addressing whether or not Elena and Damon will able to live happily ever after or not. Julie revealed that she wants to try to keep them happy as long as she can while all the madness is going on around them. Julie also hinted that even Silas might get trumped by an even badder big bad. Nina revealed that Katherine is going to now be lost and weak without her vampire powers to help manipulate people and what not.
They also talked about a funny scene where Katherine catches a cold. Caroline will be determined to get Tyler to college so they can be together. They joked around about Elena partying it up at college,and so much more. Check it out,below. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Focus Movie Delivered Great Drama,Action,Twists & More
- New Batman V Superman Aquaman Details & More Revealed By Jason Momoa & EW
- New Focus Movie Received Mixed Reviews From Major Critics
- New Lazarus Effect Movie Received Mostly Negative Reviews From Major Critics
- Once Upon A Time Season 4,Episode 12 Four New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net