Vampire Diaries Stars Already Started Filming Season 4 Last Week In Atlanta,GA
Vampire Diaries stars already started filming season 4 last week in Atlanta,GA. According to a new report from celebrity-gossip, the Vampire Diaries crew have already made quick work of starting up filming for the highly anticipated season 4. This is earlier than they usually start,so they definitely must be cooking up something good.
They say, the crew started filming sometime last week over in Atlanta,Georgia,and were seen,flying into Los Angeles from the set this past Friday,July 6th,because they’re going to deliver more spoilers at Comic-Con on July 14th in San Diego,CA.
David Anders, who plays Jonathan Gilbert, tipped off the filming news by tweeting, ” In ATL 4 the night and about to get reckless with my boys @Michael_Trevino @zach_roerig & @McQueeninchains.” Stay tuned. Season 4 debuts on October 11th. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 16 Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough Won The Whole Show Tonight
- Megan Fox Spotted Working With Weapons On New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set,New Pic
- Megan Fox Spotted Sexy As Hell In New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set Video
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Poster Shows New General Zod Intense Upclose Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Young Clark With His Space Ship Action