Wachowski Brothers Offered SUPERMAN Trilogy
Update: Looks like this rumor was simply that. But considering the popular reaction to this story, I think WB should strongly consider talking w/ the Wachowskis.
Finally, a chance to fix what Singer did to the Superman franchise. The Wachowski Brothers have been offered up the man of steel’s cape to launch a brand new triology:
The Matrix filmmakers Andy Wachowski and Larry Wachowski have been offered the chance to take over the Superman franchise and make a trilogy of movies about the Man of Steel, according to reports.
According to movie website Ain’t it Cool News, Singer has turned down the chance to make another Superman movie, paving the way for studios bosses at Warner Bros. to offer the job to the Wachowskis.
A source tells Ain’t it Cool News, “(The Wachowskis) are currently reviewing their options as it’s like being asked to take the final play in a Super Bowl final.
“Making a Superman movie is unbelievable as they have grown up in the world of comic books and they would be ideal for the project.”
I’m one of the “Matrix” fanatics and despite what these two did with “Speedracer” last summer, I’d jump at the chance to see their take on the sole survivor of Krypton.
Source: WENNDid You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up