Walking Dead Season 3 Producer Dished Out New Season 4 Spoilers
Walking Dead season 3 producer dished out new season 4 spoilers. Recently, Comicbookmovie.com , revealed some new spoilery “Walking Dead” dish straight from the producer at the recent Paleyfest event,and it turns out that we got to learn the first wave of season 4 spoilers as new producer ,Greg Nicotero, didn’t mind spilling the beans. It’s going to focus more on the individual character’s stories in order to get the audience more invested in them,and more.
Greg explained, “I think there may be a wee bit less of the run and gun. And we’ll get a little more into some of our characters. The challenge with a show like this, when you have a big ensemble, is you don’t want any of the characters to get lost. It’s important that we know what Carol’s story is and that we know what Beth’s story is.
And when you’re trying to service a lot of characters, it becomes challenging. Watching the first season of Walking Dead and seeing how grounded it was, that’s really important to all of us. Andy Lincoln and I spent a lot of time going through the scripts and making sure we feel that they’re grounded, because that’s what keeps our audience coming back.
The walkers and the gore and the action and stuff, that’s fun, that’s the popcorn part of it, but if you don’t have characters that people are invested in, you lose your audience.” Stay tuned.
Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Batman Vs Superman Major Wonder Woman Costume & Weapons Spoilers Revealed
- New Batman Vs Superman 1st Movie Clip Rumored To Arrive At 2014 Comic-Con,New Details
- New Teen Wolf Season 4 Stiles & Malia To Get Complicated,Romantic & More,New Spoilers
- Teen Wolf Season 4 Kate To Control New Enemies On The Scene & More,New Spoilers
- New 24 Season 9,Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FOX