Walking Dead Season 3 Spoiler: Daryl & Merle To Immediately Escape The Governor & More
Daryl & Merle to immediately escape the Governor & more in this new Walking Dead season 3 spoiler tease. Recently,TV Guide dropped their new Mega Buzz session and revealed a new,very interesting spoiler tease for Daryl and Merle’s predicament with the Governor. It turns out that they’re going to immediately escape his clutches and more. Quite frankly. I can’t say that I’m not surprised as Daryl and Merle are two of the toughest Mofos on this show.
Anyways, they stated, “expect to see how Daryl and Merle get out of the clutches of the Governor,if they both can,pretty much immediately. ” They also said that show runner ,Glen Mazzara, told them, “I don’t usually do cliff-hangers like this and I would probably never do a cliff-hanger like this between seasons, but for a couple of months, I’m willing to suffer the slings of all the Daryl fans. People will return and get their answers.
People will not be frustrated when they come back and they will get the story they’re expecting.” So, it sounds like he’s hinting that Daryl and Merle will be just fine. Well as fine as they can be,given the situation. Stay tuned. Episode 9 airs February 10th,2013. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Survivor 30 Eliminated Vince Sly In Episode 2 Tonight,March 4th
- Batman V Superman Gal Gadot Spotted Showing New Wonder Woman Muscles
- New Once Upon A Time Season 4,Episode 13 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC
- New Nashville Season 3,Episode 16 Spoilers Delayed For Long Hiatus
- New Empire Episode 10,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By FOX