Walking Dead Season 3 Spoiler: Little Carl To Grow Up,Become Stronger & More
Little Carl to grow up,become stronger & more in this new Walking Dead season 3 spoiler tease. Recently, Shockya, dropped some new spoilers for the upcoming “Walking Dead” season 3,involving childish,little, Carl. Apparently, Carl won’t be so childish anymore. He’s going to stop wandering off so aimlessly,and causing deaths of main characters.
Producer Mazzara revealed that Carl will no longer wander in and out of dangerous situations, or inadvertently contribute to the deaths of righteously annoyed characters. Instead, Carl will become a productive member of the group that his father Rick is.
Mazzara went on to explain, “We’re interested in exploring Carl as a child soldier in this war against the walkers. He becomes a very, very effective, strong part of the group. He’s no longer the young child who needs to be cared for and who needs to be minded. That Carl is gone.”Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Dancing With The Stars 16 Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough Won The Whole Show Tonight
- Megan Fox Spotted Working With Weapons On New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set,New Pic
- Megan Fox Spotted Sexy As Hell In New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set Video
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Poster Shows New General Zod Intense Upclose Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Young Clark With His Space Ship Action