Walking Dead Season 3 Spoilers: Rick’s Crew Has To Yeild To New Villain,No Safe Haven & More
Rick’s crew has to yield to new villain,no safe haven & more in this new set of Walking Dead season 3 spoilers. Recently, Collider revealed that producer Glen Mazzara chatted it up with The Wrap,and dished out some interesting,new,season 3 spoiler teasers. From the sounds of it, Rick and the crew are going to have a pretty tough time of it,and more.
First off, Mazzara made it perfectly clear that there is not going to be any safe haven. “At the end of our season 2 finale that farm is overtaken and that farm was that last safe haven, and there’s no safe haven in that world. I want to be very clear about that. No one is safe. There is no safe haven.” Also, Rick and the crew are going to have to succumb to new villain “The Governor’s” rule as there are no other options at the moment.
Mazzara went on to reveal that the comic book fans are going to be just as surprised as the non-comic-book fans as to how its all laid out. Finally Glen said the “prison itself will be a threatening, malevolent character.
It is a challenge to live in the prison. So it will not feel like a safe corner keeping our characters away from central action. It will really play that they are in a shark cage. Life in a prison is life in a shark cage.” Stay tuned. Season 3 debuts in October 2012. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- NCIS Season 11 Spoilers: Intense Investigator Richard Parsons Returning In Ep 1 & More
- New Game Of Thrones Season 3,Finale Episode 10 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed
- New Star Trek 3 Is Happening With Possible 2016 Release Date Plus New Spoilers
- New Star Trek 2,Into Darkness Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Twists & More
- New NCIS Season 11 Tons Of New Spoilers Dished By Producer Gary Glasberg