Walking Dead Season 3 To Bring On New ‘Governor’ Villain, New Spoiler
Walking Dead season 3 to bring on new ‘Governor’ villain, new spoiler. According to a past report from Collider, the Walking Dead peeps are bringing on the villain “Governor” for their upcoming season 3,and he’ll be played by British actor David Morrissey. His acting creds include: State of Play, Meadowlands, and The Deal.
For those of you who don’t know who the “Governor” is, he runs a settlement in Woodbury with a stern hand and serves as a very dastardly villain in the comic books. Rick and the crew will supposedly encounter trouble with him in the new season, which will consist of a whopping 16 episodes instead of just 13. So, that’s fantastic news. I wish they would do that with True Blood. Their seasons are way too short.
In related news, we’re going to get to see early Walking Dead season 3 preview clips during a big season 1 and 2 marathon on the weekend of July 7th and 8th, so mark your calenders for that,and stay tuned. Season 3 debuts in October 2012. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New X Men Apocalypse Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed
- New Under The Dome 3 Still In Question,CBS Is Currently Undecided
- New Kim Kardashian Nude Pics Revealed By Evil Serial Hacker,New Details
- New Scorpion Episode 2,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS
- New Blacklist Season 2,Episode 2 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By NBC