Walking Dead Season 4 Rick & Michonne To Grow Closer & More,New Spoilers
Walking Dead season 4 Rick & Michonne to grow closer & more,new spoilers. Recently, TV Line served up yet another,new spoiler chat session,and revealed some new scoopage for Walking Dead’s upcoming season 4 in regards to Michonne and Rick. It turns out that we shouldn’t rule out a possible romance for them in the future, and they are ,for sure, going to get closer at the very least.
In their new spoiler statement, they said: “Series creator Robert Kirkman says he “wouldn’t necessarily rule a romance out,” but he reminds us that Rick’s “wife did just die in a horrible way, so I don’t think any kind of romance is really on his radar just yet.” Kirkman does, however, concede that the two are growing closer.
“They are definitely forming a friendship,” he acknowledges. “They have a very large mutual respect for each other because of their capabilities and their ability to trust one another, and I think that’s a lot of what was growing in the Season 3 episode where they both went off on a run together.” Season 4 is set to debut on Sunday night, October 13th on AMC. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Bachelor 2014 Juan Pablo Picked Nikki Ferrell To Be His Main Woman In The Finale Tonight
- New Flash TV Show Set Footage Clip Features Major Car Explosion Action
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Primrose Spoiler Details Revealed By Primrose Actress
- New X Men,Days Of Future Past Wolverine Time Travel Details & More Revealed By Producer
- New Teen Wolf Season 3,Episode 23 Short Teaser Spoilers & Title Hit The Net