Walking Dead Season 4,Episode 6 New Grumpy Grandfather Actor Revealed
Walking Dead season 4,episode 6 new grumpy grandfather actor revealed. As previously reported, the Walking Dead season 4 peeps are bringing on a new Grandfather guy for episode 6, named Don,and now, thanks to Spoiler TV, we’ve got a face to go along with that role. He’s going to be played by actor, Danny Vinson (left).
Don is described as being 50-70 years old, is kind, but sometimes grumpy, and has a granddaughter. The episode is titled, “Rise.” It will also feature a single mother and former nurse ,named Laura, along with a tough and funny woman ,named Melody. Both of those characters are recurring, while Don is just a guest spot.
In related news, more major spoilers for Walking Dead season 4 are getting dished later this month at the big 2013 Comic-Con event in San Diego,CA. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Castle Season 8 Alexis Spoilers Dished Out By Producer
- New No Escape Movie Received Mostly Negative Reviews From Major Critics
- Big Brother 17 James & Meg Put Up For Eviction Yesterday August 28th
- New Reign Season 3 First Spoiler Trailer Clip Hit The Net
- New Hannibal Season 4 Is A No Go,It Got Canceled By NBC