Walking Dead Season 4,Episode 6 New Grumpy Grandfather Actor Revealed
Walking Dead season 4,episode 6 new grumpy grandfather actor revealed. As previously reported, the Walking Dead season 4 peeps are bringing on a new Grandfather guy for episode 6, named Don,and now, thanks to Spoiler TV, we’ve got a face to go along with that role. He’s going to be played by actor, Danny Vinson (left).
Don is described as being 50-70 years old, is kind, but sometimes grumpy, and has a granddaughter. The episode is titled, “Rise.” It will also feature a single mother and former nurse ,named Laura, along with a tough and funny woman ,named Melody. Both of those characters are recurring, while Don is just a guest spot.
In related news, more major spoilers for Walking Dead season 4 are getting dished later this month at the big 2013 Comic-Con event in San Diego,CA. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Part 1 Movie Delivered Great Action,Drama,Plot & More
- New Hunger Games 4,Mockingjay Part 2 Major Spoilers Revealed
- Good Wife Season 6,Episode 10 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net
- New Cinderella 2014 First Movie Trailer Hit The Net Other Day
- NCIS Season 12 To Free Terrorists For Help On A Case In December 16th Episode,New Spoilers