Watchmen Case Closed: Warner Bros & Fox Reach Settlement
Watchmen disaster averted. Warner Bros. and 20th Century Fox have arrived at an agreement which will result in Fox receiving payment it hasn’t earned and dropping its ridiculous suit. While we are likely to never hear the full details, the direct impact for us is that “Watchmen” will premiere, as scheduled, on March 6, 2009.
Official press statement from Warner & Fox:
Warner Bros. and Twentieth Century Fox have resolved their dispute regarding the rights to the upcoming motion picture Watchmen in a confidential settlement. Warner Bros acknowledges that Fox acted in good faith in bringing its claims, which were asserted prior to the start of principal photography. Fox acknowledges that Warner Bros. acted in good faith in defending against those claims Warner Bros. and Fox, like all Watchmen fans, look forward with great anticipation to this film’s March 6 release in theatres.
Gee, that’s funny. Didn’t Fox claim they had no interest in money, but just wanted to prevent the film’s release? I guess money fixed that “no money wanted” problem. Remind me to skip Fox’s next big release…Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up