What is going on with the state of modern movie posters?
I really wish I understood why so many current movie posters suck. Designing movie posters is like my dream job (right behind starring in movies and watching movies). So it upsets me to see how crappy the one above for “The Adjustment Bureau” is. I mean with a name like that, I guess you can’t expect too much. But the hilarious writer at I Watch Stuff said it best when he called it an AMC promo.
Maybe these posters suck because these movies that suck. Because the one below … I don’t even know what to say. I don’t think I would’ve noticed if it was Kristen Bell or someone as “The Resident.” But two-time Oscar winner Hilary Swank? Wow.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Big Brother 15 New,Very First Promo,Commercial Clip Hit The Net
- New Avengers 2 Movie Scarlet Witch,Quicksilver To Bring Trouble & More,New Spoilers
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Shocked Lois Lane Close Up Action
- New Superman,Man Of Steel Movie Pic Shows Crazy Superman With Falling Truck Action
- Arrow Season 2 Roy Harper Upgraded To Regular For More Screentime & More,New Spoiler