Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Reportedly On Close Suicide Watch
Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina reportedly on close suicide watch. According to a new report from Hollywood Life, Whitney Houston’s 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown isn’t really coping with the death of her mother very well,and is currently under an intense suicide watch. They also might try and get this girl some help.
Their sources claim that Bobbi doesn’t want to live anymore. A source of the family said,”we are afraid for Bobbi Kristina’s life right now. While everyone is celebrating the Grammys, Bobbi Kristina is fighting for her life. She is officially on suicide watch.”
Bobbi was released from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. this past Sunday afternoon,and was taken to an undisclosed location by her father Bobby Brown and some of his family members. TMZ reported that family and friends remain deeply concerned that she is suicidal. They are considering,getting her some help.
As previously reported, Bobbi was rushed to the hospital twice after Whitney died. She,apparently,had a nervous breakdown,and couldn’t move. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Bachelor In Paradise Eliminated Kalon,Marquel,Lucy & Clare Quit In Episode 5 Tonight,August 26th
- New Bachelor In Paradise Episode 6,Season 1 Spoilers Hit The Net
- New Avengers 2 Hulkbuster Spoiler Teasers Revealed By The Director & Producer
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Feature Gotham City Jail Action
- New Batman V Superman Set Clip Shows Henry Cavill,Amy Adams Ice Bucket Challenge Action