Whitney Houston’s Death Reportedly Caused By Possible Drowning After Drug Overdose
Whitney Houston’s death reportedly caused by possible drowning after drug overdose. According to TMZ, it looks like R&B icon Whitney Houston may have died by drowning in the bathtub after overdosing on some prescription medication. They say,no illegal drugs have currently been found in Whitney’s hotel room. However,they did find prescription drugs,and it’s possible the singer drowned in the bathtub.
When EMTs arrived, Whitney’s body was already removed from the bathtub,so it will take an autopsy to determine if she OD’d, drowned,or died from some other cause. Beverly Hills cops searched the room,and found various pill bottles. There was no evidence that Whitney was drinking alcohol in the room.
Whitney’s body was moved from the room onto a gurney. It will go to the morgue for an autopsy to determine cause of death. This is very sad. Stay tuned. It’s also reported that Whitney’s 18 year old daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown has been rushed to the hospital for going nuts over this whole thing. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up
- New Walking Dead Season 7 Negan Spoiler Promo Clip Released