WOLVERINE ORIGINS Trailer Disappoints
It’s funny how quickly attitudes can change on a movie. Last week I was pretty excited for the new “Wolverine Origins” movie after seeing the earlier trailers and pics. At the same time I wasn’t so pleased with the way the “Star Trek” reboot was progressing as it look more “90210″ than classic interstellar adventure. Now that’s all changed.
“Star Trek” shot way up on my list with its new trailer while “Wolverine Origins” has plummeted. The whole thing looks like it should be “X-Men 4″ with the inclusion of nearly every mutant you’ve heard of but rarely seen. I thought this was supposed to be about Logan, not the entire catalog. Then there’s Gambit’s purple glowing attacks. It’s hard to take a man seriously when he’s attacking you with blasts of purple. Maybe he should throw some glitter while he’s at it. Give it a watch and tell me I’m wrong.
[flv:/videos/2009/03/wolverine_origins_trailer2.flv 480 199]
Wolverine Origins hits theaters on April 29, 2009.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Doctor Who Season 8 Totally In The Works,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- New Criminal Minds Season 8,Finale Episodes 23 & 24 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net
- Miguel Totally Crushed A Girl’s Head At 2013 Billboard Awards Other Night,New Clip
- New Revolution Episode 19,Season 1 Intense Spoilers & Clips Hit The Net
- New True Blood Season 6,Episode 3 New Promo Pic Hit The Net