Woody Allen snags Adrien Brody for ‘Midnight in Paris’
Another cast member has been added to the upcoming romcom from Woody Allen called Midnight in Paris. Adrien Brody has joined the already star-studded cast for the flick, which starts filming in Paris this summer. Other cast members include: Owen Wilson, Marion Cotillard, Rachel McAdams, Kathy Bates and Michael Sheen. This will be the third time that Owen Wilson and Adrien Brody have starred in a film together.
According to THR, The film is about a family traveling to the City of Lights for business. The party includes a young engaged couple forced to confront the illusion that a life different from their own is better. Sources describe Brody’s role as “flashy.”
I love Adrien Brody and will check out almost anything he’s in. In fact, last year’s The Brothers Bloom with Mark Ruffalo was one of my favorites that I’ve seen in awhile. I’m also sort of hoping that Adrien Brody and Rachel McAdams will make out in this movie, but that’s probably just me.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up