X Men First Class 2 Sequel To Start Filming In 2013 With Hunger Games Jennifer Lawrence & More
X Men First Class 2 sequel to start filming in 2013 with Hunger Games Jennifer Lawrence & More. According to Collider,20th Century Fox is ready to march on with a follow-up sequel to their hit flick “X-Men: First Class” in January 2013.
Actually,they would have started filming sooner,but they wanted to wait for Hollywood’s new golden girl Jennifer Lawrence to finish up filming the Hunger Games sequel “Catching Fire.” There was actually a filming schedule conflict between 20th Century Fox and Lionsgate over this issue,but Fox decided to give in,and push back X-Men filming to 2013,so Jen can film Catching Fire in the fall of 2012.
Jennifer plays the gorgeous Mystique teenage version in X-Men: First Class,and I had actually forgotten that she did until I covered this story,but I definitely won’t again as all her projects will be heavily covered due to her huge,Hunger Games success. Currently,the X-Men: First Class flick doesn’t have a release date,but Simon Kinberg is writing the script for it. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Amazing Race 25 Maya Warren & Amy DeJong Won The Whole Show Tonight,November 19th
- New X Men Apocalypse & The Wolverine 3 Small Movie Details Revealed By Hugh Jackman
- New Transformers 5 Brief Movie Details Revealed By Mark Wahlberg,New Clip
- New Amazing Race Season 26 Totally Confirmed,Premiere Date Already Released
- New Night At The Museum 3,Secret Of The Tomb Received Mixed Reviews From Major Critics