Zac Efron Makes Me Cry Like a Baby in ‘Charlie St. Cloud’
I can’t count how many times I have tried to like Zac Efron. Ok, maybe I can – it’s been about twice. Once in Hairspray and once more in 17 Again, and while I didn’t hate him in either film, I definitely didn’t see the mass appeal that he seems to carry around with him. However, in this preview for Charlie St. Cloud which is due in theatres July 30th, it looks like Efron might be showing us more of his adult side, which I am personally eager to see. Charlie St. Cloud is based on the novel The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud, written by Ben Sherwood. I haven’t read the novel, but the preview is enough to make me curious about it. Then again, I’m into those tear-jerking sap fests. Check out the preview below, or see it in high definition on Apple’s website.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up