Zac Efron Makes Me Cry Like a Baby in ‘Charlie St. Cloud’
I can’t count how many times I have tried to like Zac Efron. Ok, maybe I can – it’s been about twice. Once in Hairspray and once more in 17 Again, and while I didn’t hate him in either film, I definitely didn’t see the mass appeal that he seems to carry around with him. However, in this preview for Charlie St. Cloud which is due in theatres July 30th, it looks like Efron might be showing us more of his adult side, which I am personally eager to see. Charlie St. Cloud is based on the novel The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud, written by Ben Sherwood. I haven’t read the novel, but the preview is enough to make me curious about it. Then again, I’m into those tear-jerking sap fests. Check out the preview below, or see it in high definition on Apple’s website.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 12 Callie,Arizona Peaceful Spoilers Dished Out
- New Person Of Interest Season 5 Small Season Details Dished By CBS Boss
- New Vampire Diaries Season 7 Enzo & Lily Wild Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By Producer
- New Chicago Fire Season 4 Kelly Severide Romance Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By Producer
- New Bones Season 10,Episode 20 Second Spoiler Clip Hit The Net