Zac Efron Makes Me Cry Like a Baby in ‘Charlie St. Cloud’
I can’t count how many times I have tried to like Zac Efron. Ok, maybe I can – it’s been about twice. Once in Hairspray and once more in 17 Again, and while I didn’t hate him in either film, I definitely didn’t see the mass appeal that he seems to carry around with him. However, in this preview for Charlie St. Cloud which is due in theatres July 30th, it looks like Efron might be showing us more of his adult side, which I am personally eager to see. Charlie St. Cloud is based on the novel The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud, written by Ben Sherwood. I haven’t read the novel, but the preview is enough to make me curious about it. Then again, I’m into those tear-jerking sap fests. Check out the preview below, or see it in high definition on Apple’s website.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New Hunger Games 2,Mockingjay Movie Poster Shows Boggs Rebel Warrior Action
- New Hunger Games 3,Mockingjay Movie Poster Shows Cressida Machine Gun Action
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Feature Upclose GCPD Police Car Action
- New Bachelor 2015 Guy Finally Unveiled By ABC,New Details
- New Walking Dead Season 5 Daryl Teaser Spoilers & More Dished Out By The Producer