Zac Efron Makes Me Cry Like a Baby in ‘Charlie St. Cloud’
I can’t count how many times I have tried to like Zac Efron. Ok, maybe I can – it’s been about twice. Once in Hairspray and once more in 17 Again, and while I didn’t hate him in either film, I definitely didn’t see the mass appeal that he seems to carry around with him. However, in this preview for Charlie St. Cloud which is due in theatres July 30th, it looks like Efron might be showing us more of his adult side, which I am personally eager to see. Charlie St. Cloud is based on the novel The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud, written by Ben Sherwood. I haven’t read the novel, but the preview is enough to make me curious about it. Then again, I’m into those tear-jerking sap fests. Check out the preview below, or see it in high definition on Apple’s website.
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Batman V Superman Wonder Woman Costume Not Going Over Too Well,New Details
- New Awkward Season 4 Matty & Eva’s Baby Drama Spoilers Revealed By Producers
- New Falling Skies Final Season 5 Definitely In The Works,New Spoilers Coming Soon
- New The Strain Episode 9,Season 1 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By FX
- New Leftovers Finale Episode 10,Season 1 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until Next Week