Zack Snyder Talks 301; 300 Sequel
Okay, it probably won’t be called “301,” but Frank Miller is working away on a sequel to “300,” so says the director of the original, Zack Snyder.
“I know for a fact that Frank [Miller] is writing right now,” says Snyder, who explains that the plan is for Miller to create the story as a comic book first, “[He’s] drawing away and seems to be knee-deep in it. I think he’s going to head back to Greece again and do another reconnaissance.”
With the first 300 having been created on a decidedly smaller budget than Watchmen, Snyder says that he probably wants the look and feel of a sequel to maintain that of 300, even though Miller’s notes promise a grander scale.
Snyder has earned his way to massive budgets after the success of “300” and “Watchmen” so I’d expect the sequel to be huge. No reason go too over the top with it though since the original obviously worked on its smaller budget and that’s what people are going to want more of in the follow-up.Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- New General Hospital January 4th,2017 Spoilers. Finn Has To Pay The Piper & More
- New Power Rangers 2017 Movie Released 9th Poster Featuring Blue Ranger Action
- New Doctor Strange UK Featurette Movie Clip Hit The Net
- New NCIS New Orleans Season 3,Premiere Episode 1 Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net
- New Rogue One Movie Pic Features Jyn Erso All Bound Up